Monday, August 13, 2018

Meal Planning Monday 2018 Week 33

We had a really busy but fun weekend, visiting a friend in Cheltenham for her birthday and baby shower then with my husband's family for his dad's birthday. I was really tired on Sunday night and had a half hour nap which is a very rare thing for me to do! This morning I'm firing on all cylinders doing lots of admin (we came home to find my car on our driveway had a puncture, I need to make a doctor's appointment, finish unpacking from the weekend and so on). Baby S has just fallen asleep so I'm now doing this week's meal plan and online shop, as my parents are coming to stay from Wednesday and at the moment I've got no idea what we are eating!

Monday
tikka chicken steaks

Tuesday
beef medallions with a peppercorn sauce

Wednesday
 Lunch - beans on toast as it's easy for when my parents arrive
Dinner - chicken in a red wine and boursin sauce I keep meaning to make but cancelling

Thursday
Lunch - possibly out
Dinner - spaghetti bolognese

Friday
Lunch - ham and cheese toasties
Dinner - might be out at the cinema, not sure yet as they don't release the listings for Fridays until two days before which always really annoys me! Assuming I am at home for dinner we will have the gammon steaks I intended to do recently but didn't.

Saturday
Lunch - fresh pasta and garlic bread
Dinner - roast beef and Yorkshire puddings

Sunday
Lunch - with my husband's family
Dinner - probably something easy like frozen pizza

0 comments:

Post a Comment